*Update 4th May 2021: Currently out of stock, but please purchase to be put on the priority list when stock arrives throughout July/August 2021*
Product Code: ALMA10QM
“Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high quality, affordably ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
The Flight A10 QM Aqua Blue Tenor Ukulele is a breathtaking instrument that sounds and plays as good as it looks. Featuring the highest grade quilted maple, the instrument is packed with features including an ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, and ebony comfort edge, a maple neck, a special 10th anniversary headstock, abalone rosette and purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. Simply put, it is a ukulele you will pick up and never want to put down.
- MODEL: A10QM
- EAN: 3831120910644
- Body Shape – Tenor (19 Frets)
- Top – Solid Quilted Maple
- Back & Sides – Solid Quilted Maple
- Bridge – Ebony
- Strings – Brazilian Fluorocarbon
- Neck – Maple
- Fretboard – Ebony
- Inlay – Off-set dots
- Nut & Saddle – Bone
- Premium Features – Blue dyed quilted Maple body, Ebony comfort edge, dyed Maple binding, abalone purfling, abalone rosette, unique slotted headstock, pin bridge system, compensated saddle, deluxe gig bag.
The Travel Series is a truly unique range of ukuleles. They are made almost entirely from ABS plastic, but with a wooden top. The TUS50 has a walnut plywood top with a natural wood finish. It also has a rosette around the sound-hole. The arched back, plastic body allows for great sound projection, but also fantastic durability. There is no binding between with body and neck, which is also plastic and so will not bend. This ukulele is perfect for beginners, for players that need a portable uke but also for players looking for something a bit different.
- Body Shape – Soprano (12 frets)
- Top – Walnut
- Back & Sides – ABS
- Bridge – ABS
- Colour – Natural Wood
- Neck – ABS
- Fretboard – ABS
- Nut & Saddle – ABS
- Position Markers – 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets.
- Premium Features – Zero Fret, Wooden Top, Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, ABS Fretboard, Side Dots.