Flight is thrilled to announce the Soundwave Pickup System, a pickup system that that uses phenomenal new technology to place control of the preamp and various effects at the fingertips of the player, whether the ukulele is plugged into an amplifier or not.
Performers are often at the mercy of a sound engineer when gigging. The Flight Soundwave Pickup System not only adds a new dimension to acoustic playing, but also gives the gigging musician complete control without the need of additional equipment other than a lead cable and the ukulele in their hand.
Bring style and grace to any event or performance with this tenor sized ukulele The stunning sound comes fromits solid cedar top supported by laminate walnut to the back and sides. This tenor ukulele is flourished with a very rich wood stain, golden tuners, in a stunning gloss finish. Every Diana ukulele comes with a bone nut and saddle, and Worth Brown fluorocarbon strings.
- Body Shape – Tenor (18 frets)
- Top – Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides – Stained Walnut
- Bridge – Purplewood
- Neck – Okoume
- Fretboard – Purplewood
- Nut & Saddle – Bone
- Position Markers – 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets.
- Electronics – SoundWave Active Pick Up with effects – reverb, delay, chorus
- Premium Features – SoundWave Pick Up, Slotted Headstock, Gold Tuners, Abalone Rosette, Worth Brown Strings.