The DUC373 is a 2018 addition to Flight’s Designer Series. The soprano size uke has an African Mahogany top, back and sides and has a lasered rosette pattern in the style of Ki’i Pohaku, which are petroglyphs carved into rock by ancient Hawaiians. Other premium features include an arched back, bone nut and saddle and a redesigned headstock.
- Body Shape: Concert (17 frets)
- Top: African Mahogany
- Back & Side: African Mahogany
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Blackwood
- Nut & Saddle: High-quality plastic
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette, Redesigned Headstock, Improved construction and build.
Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
Item No. ALMDUC373
Edition Number: DUC373